Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 31,979 ETB
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Timely matching of all supplier invoices; checking documentation for completeness, accuracy, and approvals per policy, matching, and input of supplier invoices;
- Reconcile goods and other services supplier ledger balances to supplier statements;
- Maintain an updated register to track the movement of all the invoices received in the institute until paid and filed;
- Analyses outstanding supplier commitments and prints withheld invoices report for review by the Finance Officer;
- Prepare and circulate a monthly report of all supplier payments made;
- Review supplier accounts: at the minimum, bi-annually and recommend de-activation of accounts that have been inactive for the last six months;
- Ensure prepayments are reconciled and cleared on time.
- Prepare monthly aging schedules and reconciliations for all accounts and make relevant recommendations;
- Carry out the monthly allocation of accounts and ensure relevant adjustment journals are passed;
- Follow up with customers for payment of debts when they fall due.
- Maintain staff and consultants accounts that reflect the correct position with respect to staff and consultants transactions;
- Carry out monthly aging routine for staff and consultants accounts and make relevant recommendations;
- Carry out the monthly allocation of staff and consultants accounts and ensure relevant adjustment journals are passed;
- Process staff TAs, Travel Expenditure Reports (TERs) & project/workshop expenditure reports.
- BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields.
- Accounting Qualifications such as ACCA and CPA are a plus.
- Five years of relevant experience.
- Work experience at least in part in an international NGO or an international organization.
- Good computer skills.
- Must be IT literate in the use of Microsoft packages and conversant with ERP application software such as Agresso Business World, used for financial management.
- Broad/specialized knowledge of methods, techniques, and processes.
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here To Apply
Deadline: 15, February , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: