World Vision Ethiopia is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Cashier Store Keeper
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Oromia Region , Ethiopia.
Cashier Store Keeper
- Effects approved cash payment, fuel coupons and materials from store
Timely effect approved payments
- Handles cash collection and timely deposit in the bank
- Collecting and Depositing cash
- Prepares APs revolving fund replenishment
- Prepares deposit voucher to record cash collection and deposits
- Ensure proper reconciliation of physical count with bin cards and stock cards and report the results to the AP accountant regularly
- Bin card and stock card reconciled
- As the cash custodian, he/she ensures safety deposit of financial assets, handles the material supplies according to the material management and finance guidelines of WVE
- Financial assets safely deposit
- Report the likely risks to the store and properties therein before any damage occurs, report any damage or missing properties in the store immediately after incidence, and seeks safe disposal as soon as possible.
- Handles all bank matters except collecting check books, which have to be done by the accountants;
- Assists the accountant in cancelling payment document, i.e. putting paid stamps on used receipts, invoices and rechecks the completeness of financial documents, approval signatures and attached financial documents.
- Certified/have training on areas of cash handling and store management especially in humanitarian organization set up.
- Three years and above in cashier/store keeper management.
- Basic Computer skill (Ms Word and excel).
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/job/Melkabello-Ethiopia/Cashier-Storekeeper_R15474?q=Cashier%20Store%20Keeper
Deadline: 21 , January , 2023.
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.