Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Yegna Trading PLC is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Research potential vendors and suppliers.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Review quality of purchased products.
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including assisting cost analyses.
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant fields.
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in similar role.
- Good knowledge of Local Market Environment.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors).
- Understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create reports and conduct cost analyses.
- Negotiation skills.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: email@example.com Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 04, February , 2023.