Embassy of United States of America is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- The incumbent operates safely and efficiently an unarmored U.S. Government-owned or leased motor vehicle to transport passengers and/or cargo.
- Works as a messenger as directed.
- Maintains vehicle in a clean and serviceable condition, including cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicle.
- Performs basic vehicle inspection in accordance with established schedules and policies.
- Completion of secondary education/High School is required.
- At least three years of professional driving experience is required.
- Must have the ability to read maps and plan driving routes.
- Must have good verbal communication skills, and an ability to handle all persons with professionalism and discretion.
- Must be able to perform basic vehicle inspection and must possess intermediate-level automotive maintenance skills.
- Must have basic computer skills to maintain reports and for communication purposes.
- Must have a minimum Grade-3 driving license or a Public-1, Public-2, or Public-3 license, as well as a Grade-Freight (Freight-1, Freight-2, or Freight-3) driving license is required.
- Must have had a valid driver’s license for a minimum of five (5) years. (These may be tested)
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/vacancy/viewVacancyDetail.hms_ref=wkezs2f3pt0&returnToSearch=true&jnum=42673&orgId=79
Deadline: 10, January , 2022
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.