Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Save the Children is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Semera, Ethiopia.
- With guidance from the education project Project Manager, support the implementation of the project demand creation activities in the location
- Closely work with key REB and other key stakeholders to develop and implement locally relevant and feasible School feeding project strategies for immunization service
- Support the design and implementation of school feeding related assessments in the project areas
- Develop/review Monitoring Checklist of program activities. Translate it into local language, if required.
- Capacity building of program staffs on project related M&E format/template/form of data collection; Output tracker (OT) and Indicator Performance Tracking Table (IPTT).
- Organize frequent field visit to monitor program activities / interventions against Quality Benchmarks/Quality Checklists and produce & share reports to concerned program team as well as management team based on quality and accountability findings and incorporate inputs from program team in action agreed plan.
- Support program staff to strengthen joint planning and monitoring with stakeholders
- Participate in joint field visits, review meetings and planning meetings.
- First Degree in development related subjects preferable Statistics, Economics.
- 3 years’ and Above relevant experience with at least two years in an NGO environment implementing MEAL activities and preferably in Development and protection related program
- Prove supervision, mentorship and professional development to project staffs so that staffs have the required capacity and enthusiasm to undertake their responsibilities.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/305/
Deadline: 27, January , 2023.