Amref Health Africa is looking for qualified applicants for following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Awash 7Kilo, Ethiopia.
- Preparing an implementation work plan.
- Make sure the plan is in line with the project plan of the project officer by submitting it for approval.
- Reviewing the implantation work plan on a timely and regular base.
- Performing needs assessment (from the project beneficiaries).
- Collecting required information from the partners.
- Ensuring the availability of resources to timely implement the activities.
- Organize facilitation of screening, Diagnosis and Referral.
- Develop and adopt a report format to collect relevant information at the grass root level.
- Collecting and compiling periodic reports.
- Prepare best practices along with the implementation of the project at the community and Facility level.
- Facilitating training for the target group.
- Organizing community conversation and conducting proper follow-up on its implementation.
- Actively engage pilot community-based Lung cancer identification and referral initiatives of the project.
- Facilitate implementation activities with supporting partners.
- Develop/adopt relevant community-based materials to support field activities.
- Facilitate require payment (preparing schedule, payment sheet, attendance sheet, course event and other forms.)
- Monitoring the work of partners based on MOU.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly review meeting with stakeholders.
- Conducting site supportive supervision in collaboration with the health office.
- Diploma, Degree in public health and related in-service training.
- 3 years experience in a related area.
- NGO experience has an added value.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Communication & writing skills in both Amharic & English.
- Demonstrated skills in liaising with partner agencies.
- Ability to seek, provide and accept constructive criticism and to promote personal and organizational growth through lessons learned.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Windows, MS Word and Excel.
- In addition, the ideal candidate must have strong analytical, problem solving and networking skills.
- Be a team player and communicator and work under minimal supervision.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 03, March , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: