Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Inkomoko is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Ethiopia.
- Supervise and coach the assigned trainers and Training Support Associates/Social Workers to deliver excellent service to entrepreneurs
- In collaboration with the BDM, set work plans, participate in quarterly performance reviews and maintain weekly check-ins
- Be aware at all times of key goals and develop daily strategies to achieve them in alignment with budget and culture
- Participate in local staff meetings and other organizational activities to share information with the team
- In collaboration with the BDM, liaise with the consulting and investment teams, our lending partner (Dashen Bank), and other departments to ensure smooth operations
- Be a good ambassador in ensuring the organizational culture is understood and followed through by all staff under your supervision
- Interpret, apply, and ensure departmental compliance with applicable donors and local policy laws and regulations
- Ensure all staff under your supervision are compliant with organizational HR policies, and implement disciplinary actions when they are not
- Work with the BDM and Training manager to plan and manage the budget, staffing, and other resource needs to deliver program outcomes
- Develop a good relationship with all partners and local authorities
Communicate to BDM and Inkomoko Ethiopia leadership about any challenge faced by participants during program implementation
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to the BDM and Training manager
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by your manager.
- Develop new and harmonize existing content to fit MESMEs size & needs and business dynamics in Ethiopia
- Manage training in all locations of operations in Addis Ababa.
- Plan and implement training of trainers (ToTs) as part of the ongoing classes schedule for Trainers, BDAs, Training Support Associates/Social Workers
- Translate all training materials/content to local language(s)
Conduct training and shadow all the BDAs during training in all the locations
- Recommend clients that need extra/specific attention to the relevant Business Development Advisors of the location
- Ensure that all the entrepreneurs in the program are informed and attend all planned training
- With support from the BDM, organize all the training logistics: printing training materials, setting up the training venue, recording attendance, and starting the training on time with support from social workers and Training Support Associates
- Deliver training as a trainer to 1000 entrepreneurs per cohort using Inkomoko training materials
- Review and advise the Training Manager and BDM on necessary changes to the training curriculums
- Complete all the program training in the due time and within budget
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods – both in-person and digital – iterating as needed;
- Draft training reports, share with the line manager, and updates the online reporting tools
- Coordinate with Social Workers/Training Support Associates for smooth logistics
- Participate in capacity-building workshops on a range of topics related to business growth, accounting, finance, marketing, human-centered design, innovation, etc
- Bachelor’s degree required in a Business related field;
- Additional Master’s studies or CPA skills preferred;
- Experience working and managing teams remotely;
- 5+ years’ experience, work with MSMEs is required;
- Skilled with expertise in market linkages and value chain management to MSMEs;
- Experience in business training, facilitation, content development, business consulting, business planning, and providing business advice;
- Excellent Amharic and English;
- Any other local language skill is a plus
- Experience working with refugees specifically in urban refugee setting
- Deep understanding of go-to-market strategies and growth strategies for businesses in the area of consumer goods;
- Ability to work with high-profile individuals and companies by demonstrating exemplary levels of professionalism;
- Strong presentation and training skills, and ability to teach others business concepts;
- Possess business acumen, and original thinking;
- Excellent computer skills – including Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Odoo, Epi-collect, Google Drive, Kobo-collect, Trello, Asana, etc;
- Flexible and able to deliver results under pressure;
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 06, March , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: