Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
World Vision Ethiopia is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Gondar , Ethiopia.
- Assist the project officer in situational assessment, operational planning, implementation and monitoring of the IDP activities
- Provide individual and group psychological first aid/psycho-social support to children and women affected by the conflict to enable them restore their safety, dignity and hope.
- Facilitate consultation and discussions with beneficiary populations, making sure they are involved in needs assessment, delivery of protection/assistance and development/implementation of durable solutions.
- Closely work with local authorities and relevant government sector (women and children affairs, education, social affairs, schools etc) to facilitate recovery and reiteration of the affected population
- Coordinate and manage the establishment of child friendly spaces in collaboration with school, local authorities, and faith leaders.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Psychology ,Social work or equivalent.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/WorldVisionInternational/job/Gondar-Zuria-Ethiopia/Social-Worker—-5_R15847
Deadline: 31 , January , 2023.