Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Unilever is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Assistant Credit Controller
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia.
Assistant Credit Controller
- Processed accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures. perform day-to-day finical transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Deposit collections to the bank
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for properly posted and documented.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve customers’ invoicing and payment issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending reminders and contacting clients
- Generate reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Close follow-up on credit issue, order block and release and follow-up on bank guarantee renewal
- Do a monthly Receivable forecast and follow-up by working closely with sales and planning team.
- Check the completeness of supporting documents for all journal entries
- Prepare and post journal entries related indirect accruals
- Assist auditors with journal entry examinations
- Attend monthly Trial balance review meeting
- Initiate GL and cost center extension
- Make sure all GL accounts are fully reconciled by closely working with CG, IBM, OC and everyone in Finance
- Make sure postings are made to the correct GL and accounts by checking and also giving proper guidance and training to the team.
- Prepare full TB review on a monthly basis and discuss with Fin controller and Finance Manager
- Full responsibility for Supplier and GRIR recon c
- Make sure employee advance accounts are fully reconciled on a monthly basis and overdue reminders are shared with employees and then to payroll
- Check if all relevant deductions from employees are happening
- Do different analyses as required
- Manage (internal & external auditors) and other stallholders.
- Do prepayment entries monthly and make sure prepayment entries reflect the correct balance (house rent insurance and others).
- Do accruals for general services like car rental, fuel, security, etc. on the 26th of each month.
- Moving staff-related deductions to the relevant vendor accounts.
- 4-5 years of Finance experience in Financial accounting.
- Must have large company experience, working with multiple business partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong leadership and coordination skills.
- IT skills (Excel, PPT, Access).
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 25, February , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: