Plan International is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Child Protection Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale.
Place of Work: Oromia, Ethiopia.
Child Protection Coordinator
- Develop and submit a work plan for the employment period to OPA office.
- Develop a detailed implementation plan (DIP) and ToR for each agreed activity disaggregated in woredas in line with available budget & planned targets & closely coordinates timely implementation.
- Develop and submit accelerated work plan, if necessary and engage accordingly.
- Follow-up, receive, review, endorse and closely supervise & ensure the implementation of program activities at districts level based on agreed standards & timeline.
- Provide leadership into the project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation; assess the outputs, outcomes and impact of program interventions and activities at field office.
- Under the Country & OPA leadership contribute to the development of concept notes and proposals.
- Conduct track records of project progress/status with a clear project follow-up checklist periodically.
- Provide technical and management support for the implementation, monitoring, and reporting of child protection in emergency programs and ensure that the following interventions included in the child protection priority focus areas are implemented, monitored, and managed in a timely and effective manner.
- Based on needs assessment, support and facilitate capacity building of child protection in emergency project officers, social workers, and front line workers on violence, referral pathways, case management, community-based child protection systems, community mobilization, integration of child protection into other programs (multi-sectorial programming); and psychosocial support as per capacity building plans.
- Facilitate periodic review of the progress of the project status in person or from remote based on practical realities on the ground.
- Ensure M&E and learning in close collaboration with the M&E team.
- Contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of Plan Child Protection and Gender-Based Violence activities and draft recommendations for improved program development and program design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Psychology, Social work, Law, Political Science & International Relations, community development or other related fields of social science studies.
- Strong experience (5 yrs.) in the child protection sector and technical understanding of CP data management, policies, conventions…etc.
- Experience working with vulnerable children, including children outside of parental care.
- Experience in designing and facilitating of training and capacity building on child protection, counseling and/or case management technical areas with a variety of audiences.
- Experience in community mobilization and conducting outreach activities, preferably in Guji/West Guji Zone or Borena zone who is experienced in the management of child protection in emergency projects.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
Deadline: 15, December, 2022.
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.