Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
UNICEF is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Child Protection in Emergency Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Chief Field Office Child Protection in Emergency Officer
- First university degree in sociology, social work, law, psychology, development studies, social anthropology, community development or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive professional work experience at the national level in child protection in emergencies (CPIE) programme planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Background and familiarity with international human rights and humanitarian law and emergency response.
- Substantial experience working on protection, human rights monitoring, armed conflict and natural disasters-related issues is highly desirable.
- Well-acquainted with the key issues as well as programmatic interventions in addressing child protection in emergencies.
- Proven track record in building the capacity of partners as well as in providing technical assistance.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/job/558513/child-protection-in-emergency-officer-nob-shire-ethiopia-00123143-temporary-appointment
Deadline: 24, January, 2022.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: