Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Clean the offices, meeting rooms, washrooms/WC, kitchen and other common areas such as the compound
- Ensure compliance with NRC procedures and policies
- Ensure that washrooms are properly stocked with toilet paper and soap
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment
- Empty waste paper baskets, dustbins and shredding machines
- Prepare and serve tea and coffee to NRC staff and visitors
- Report any relevant gaps, damages and breakages to line manager
- Keep record of kitchen equipment, supplies used in the office and produce monthly consumption reports
- Fulfill any other related duties as may be required.
- High school certificate and above.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Experience from working as a Cleaner in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Working with people.
- Planning and delivering results.
- Handling insecure environments.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here To Apply.
Deadline: 10, February , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: