VisionFund MFI is looking for qualified applicants for following open position.
Deputy Area Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Hawassa, Ethiopia.
Deputy Area Manager
- Monitors loan collaterals submitted by clients; and as recommended by the branch, controls and facilitates the selling of these collaterals in coordination with the institution’s legal officer;
- Oversees the implementation of the internal control systems, ensuring the smooth running of the business and safeguarding the institution’s assets; follow up with the concerned branch manager(s) any actions required from the branches as recommended by the audit findings;
- Undertakes and facilitate development of annual plan and budgets for branches
- Maintain the quality of the loan portfolio of the MFI within the area,
- Maintain the deposit level of the branches within the area,
- Assist regional manager on management of the staff in the region,
- Ensures a strong integration and networking with primary partners, local authorities and sectoral line relevant departments.
- MA/MBA/BA Degree in Economics/ Accounting/ Management/ Banking/ Cooperative/ Agricultural economics/relevant social sciences/business fields and prolonged experience in credit and preferably deposit operations.
- Must have at least 8/10 years working experience out of which 2 years in supervisory position in credit and saving operations or economic and business development institution
- Must have a clear understanding of micro finance industry and technology
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications
- Local language skills is advantageous
- Good command of written & oral English skill is advantageous.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: VFE_vacancy@wvi.org Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 26, January , 2023.