Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 15,422 ETB
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Undertakes driving assignments given by the supervisor and other professional staff of the project;
- Operates, maintains and cleans assigned vehicles with care and reports any damage immediately to the Project Coordinator;
- Records and maintains the log-book for all vehicles that the responsibility of the project or vehicles hired by the project for specific activities either from other ILRI units or outside ILRI;
- Responsible for all tools, equipment and spare parts of assigned vehicles;
- Responsible for checking all the assigned vehicles of the project every morning;
- Liaises with Transport Unit to ensure that routine service and maintenance is undertaken in a timely;
- Purchases small items or procure other services from outside ILRI for the project if required;
- Assists professional staff, Research Assistants and Associates in the fieldwork;
- Assists in handling of office duties when required;
- Assists in administering manpower and other resources in planned field works;
- Performs other related duties assigned by the supervisor.
- High school certificate plus a certificate in relevant field and three years of relevant experience Or Diploma in a relevant field.
- one-year relevant experience.
- Valid driving license
- Good working knowledge of written and spoken English essential.
- Willingness to work after office hours and/or holidays if required.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 13, March , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: