Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
British Embassy is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $635.75 per month
Place of Work: Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia.
- Coordinate the delivery of the British Embassy’s public diplomacy projects, mostly at low- to no-cost, ensuring they deliver soft power for the UK and also serve other UK policy objectives in the UK.
- Set and meet deadlines to ensure pacey delivery on projects, managing multiple pieces of work at once.
- Build relationships with youth organizations and where appropriate, pitch opportunities for British Embassy engagement.
- Lead scoping of and engagement with project delivery partners and stakeholders.
- Plan and manage small project budgets.
- Draft concept notes and funding bids for new project ideas.
- Work closely with the Communications team to ensure public diplomacy projects are amplified in the media and on social media to ensure they reach wide audiences.
- Experience working on external relations or communications.
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality work to deadlines.
- Project or programme management experience.
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Experience working directly with senior stakeholders.
- Experience in planning and delivering events.
- Experience creating social media content.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly get to grips with new systems and processes.
- Excellent written English.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 21, March , 2023.