Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
National Bank of Ethiopia is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Executive Assistant II
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Executive Assistant II
- Schedule meetings, manage calendars and telephone lines
- Manage and book travel, keep calendars accurately updated (keep key people apprised of changes)
- Submit expense reports and ensure timely receipt of invoices, reports, and goods
- Keep the Director General and DG’s office organized with meeting materials and immediate priorities (who needs what by when); this may include inbox management and communication/response strategies
- Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents
- Maintain notes from daily meetings including action items, accountabilities, deadlines, and next steps and arrange the necessary follow up
- Conduct bookkeeping and financial management related activities for the Office of Director General.
- Maintain office supplies and inventory by monitoring inventory levels; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Prepare expense and other financial reports and ensure reports are properly stored and retained.
- Ensure ECMA documents are filed securely and with appropriate classification
- Train, coach, or guide other junior administrative staff when required
- Perform any other tasks assigned by ECMA’s management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Economics, Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Office Administration & Secretarial Science, Administrative Services Management, Business Administration, or related fields.
- 6 years of relevant work experience of which at least 4 years as Executive Secretary or Senior Administrative Assistant in a fast-paced executive office (ideally within financial services).
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with a diverse team
- Demonstrate integrity and accountability in all aspects
- Record keeping and file management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent working knowledge of written and spoken English and Amharic.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 27, January , 2023.