Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Habesha Cement S.C is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Holeta, Ethiopia.
- Manage COO priorities including sorting physical and electronic mail addressed to the COO and flagging those of priority to COO’s attention.
- Manage the COO’s calendar and schedules, and assist in prioritizing meetings and assignments, and keep COO informed.
- Prepare correspondence and memos on behalf of the COO and dispatch them to the relevant units if necessary.
- Arrange meetings involving the COO by sending invitations for meetings on behalf of the COO and ensuring coordination of facilities and resources required for conducting meetings.
- Book conferences, seminars and events on behalf of the COO.
- Prepare drafts of external communications and reports for the COO.
- Follow up plan execution issued by the COO and report progresses.
- Maintain effective filing system by organizing documents and correspondences and ensure their safety.
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation for the COO, and when required, travel with the COO to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Provide high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors and handle incoming calls on behalf of the COO.
- Ensure the procurement of stationeries for the COO’s office.
- Regularly review local and international newspapers, journals, magazines and other appropriate media and identify and highlight relevant reports and findings to COO’s attention.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Secretarial Science and office management and Business Administration or related fields .
- Six years of direct related experience.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and presentation abilities.
- Working knowledge of Ethiopian corporate tax laws, Online E-tax reporting, payment and IFRS conversion and implementation
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and Communication Tools (such as Zoom and Skype).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in teams and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of corporate administration and office management.
- Efficient time management and solid organizational skills.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: email@example.com Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 31, January , 2023.