Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Kerchanshe Trading PLC is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Finance and Accounts Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Finance and Accounts Manager
- Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analyzing industry trends and assessing the financial health of the company.
- Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, training and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
- Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
- Supervise the documentation of the company’s financial status and forecasts.
- Mediate between the organization, and stakeholders, on financial issues for amicable resolution of differences.
- Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths .
- MSc/BA Degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Management or related field of study.
- Minimum 12 years of work Experience, out of which 3 years as Finance manager preferable in FMG Company.
- Proven knowledge of financial analysis and strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills In-depth knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations and industry legislation
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal and Negotiation skills
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 27, January , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: