Plan International is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Bahir Dar ,Ethiopia.
- Ensure Program Area finance is running with sufficient cash for operations.
- Forecast monthly cash demand for the program Area program.
- Ensure smooth monthly cash flow to program Area without a significant cash excess or cash shortage.
- Ensure all sub office under program Area has a sufficient cash to run the program.
- Ensure all payments to external vendors and suppliers are going smoothly.
- Ensure staff salary and benefit paid timely as indicated on PIE HR manual.
- Make sure all payments due to suppliers disbursed timely and submitted to bank for payments.
- Ensure all payments are captured on the organization’s accounting software before or on monthly payment cut-off date.
- Work closely with Supply chain and ensure all pending and open item due to suppliers are cleared timely.
- Lead the Program Area annual budgeting and follow up the utilization.
- Consolidate and compile Program Area annual budget preparation and submit CO Office for approval.
- Lead and consolidate the Program Area periodic budget reforecasting in coordinated way with respective Program Area Project Managers.
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each month and present to Program Area Management team.
- Suggest spending improvements that increase Program Areas budget utilization.
- Review the Program Area budget for compliance with legal and Donor regulations
- Ensure all Program Area project budget and sponsorship Phasing and re-phasing in to SAP, review regularly with Grants Finance team.
- Responsible for Program Area Grants BVA preparation and submission to PAMTs.
- Responsible for setup of Program Area’s grants budget and derivatives with consultation of Grants Finance Coordinator at CO.
- Review Program Area Project outline on area of Finance and submit to Approval.
- Ensure all Program Area’s grants are coded to the correct budget line and grant Keys.
- Ensure the spending’s of SPAD and sponsorship funds based on approved activity and budget.
- Participate on partner assessment for grants going to be implement through other implementing partner.
- Ensure the selection of a potential implementing partner against plan International partner ship guideline and Donor requirements.
- Review implementing partner agreement pre -implimentation and fund transfer.
- Responsible for payments to partner’s as per partnership agreement and Donor compliance and requirements.
- Follow-up of partner advance liquidation as per the partnership agreement and ensure there is no overdue partner advance.
- Ensure all GIK items are recorded timely and appropriate supporting documents are sent CO for NO reporting purposes.
- Facilitate Grant Audit working closely with grants finance team.
- Minimum of BA degree in Accounting, Finance.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience, out of which at least 3 years at managerial/ Senior level.
- Directly relevant professional experience (e.g. finance, accounting, grants management).
- Demonstrated understanding to Government of Ethiopia labour, tax and financial reporting requirements;
- Skilled in analysing data;
- Advanced EXCEL knowledge and different accounting software’s.
- Good communication skill.
- Fluency in English language is essential.
- Knowledge of Local Languages is a desirable.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here To Apply
Deadline: 08 , February , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: