Finance Officer Accounting
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Finance Officer Accounting
- Ensure to adhere to Financial Handbook, NRC policies, donor and auditor requirements
- Implement delegated CC project portfolio according to the plan of action
- Implement NRC’s financial systems, routines and procedures
- Prepare and develop status report as required by management
- Provide regular analysis and reports.
- Explore and assess the new and better ways to support the project target beneficiaries most in need.
- Oversee the proper filing of financial documents according to NRC standards and the Securing Supporting Documents (SSD) policy into the online system.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Responsible for verification of payments to contractors, & other payments as stipulated in the contract/agreement(s) & in line with NRC financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain all financial records properly (hard copy and soft version)
- Verification of per-diem, overtime, travel and other allowances
- Responsible for verification of all purchase requests and cash advances
- Monitor, check and post the CO office post-backs on daily bases
- Responsible for cash counts, reconciliation, pending checks and reporting on a monthly basis.
- Establish control for the prevention of waste, fraud, and mismanagement.
- Bachler degree in the field of Accounting.
- Minimum of two years’ experience handling cash, recording accounting data/tax data/procurement data.
- Experience working as a Finance Assistant in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Previous experience working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Basic computer skills (common Microsoft Windows and Office applications).
- Goal-orientated with the ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Amharic.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Some knowledge of English, both written and verbal.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2019/job/9330
Deadline: 31, January , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: