Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Kerchanshe Trading Company is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
HR Division Head
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia.
HR Division Head
- Provide reports on all areas of HR, Payroll and Learning and Development, including the application of Employment Law, HR policy, best practice and workforce development.
- Advise and strategies on the development of effective employment policies across the company.
- Provide professional leadership, support and development to HR staff, in order to increase knowledge, share best practice and to ensure that relevant professional standards are met.
- Ensure that the company complies with current regulations, accepted professional standards, policies and procedures and legislation.
- Manage the execution of the HR Strategy and core areas of the HR department including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Workforce
- Administration, Employee Engagement, Payroll, Reward and Recognition, as well as maintaining and improving HR systems.
- Drive the continuous improvement agenda with focus on engagement & welfare activities, maximizing productivity, devolving HR responsibilities to line managers and building leadership capability.
- Take a lead role in transforming and strengthening the organizational culture, ensuring that the company values and approach are displayed.
- Execute a plan for diversity, equality, and inclusion that aligns with company values, business strategy and commitments.
- Regularly coach, mentor and support senior and high potential colleagues to identify individual strengths and development needs, develop and maintain effective relationships and encourage retention.
- Ensure managers are sufficiently skilled and enabled to access appropriate guidance and information to manage workforce issues.
- BA in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Business Administration and other related field’s
- 6-year Work experience as a senior Human Resource officer which out of at least 2 years as a Head of HR Operation.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems including payroll tools
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits programs and Recrement and selection procedures.
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Leadership abilities
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 23, February , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: