Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Ensure compliance with NRC policies and the local labour law in all procedures and processes
- Be a focal point person in the recruitment, contracting, induction and placement activities in Addis and support field offices in recruitment when needed
- Advice and support line manager in the recruitment and selection processes
- Ensure that all new staffs have filled ID forms and make sure every staff has the organisation ID card.
- Follow up the pension forms to be filled; have one copy for personal files; submit the forms to Pension Office; collect pension ID cards from this office; and give the ID card after getting signed by the respective staff
- Ensure that staff records are up to date and filed appropriately
- Prepare internship, incentive and casual staff contracts at Addis level
- Update the weekly recruitment tracking sheet and share to the concerned staff
- Ensure that incentive and casual staff records are up to date and filed appropriately
- Implement and train staff in NRC’s Incentive and Causal staff policies and procedures at the office
- Ensure compliance with standardization of Refugee incentives and other allowances (inter-agency guidelines) .
- BA Degree in Human Resources Management/Management.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Human Resources.
- Experience from working as a Support Function Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Understanding of the relevant laws and statutory requirements.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Wide knowledge of the NGO operations and the dynamics of the humanitarian sector
- A strong administrative service orientation
- Keen sense of compliance with policy and procedure
- Good employer-employee contract negotiation skills
- Personal conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and team working skills
- Good cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Basic employee counselling skills
- Highly confidential
- Good computer application skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, database and network communications.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: https://ekum.fa.em2.oracleclaoud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2019/requisitions/preview/9397/?location=Ethiopia&locationId=300000000306687&locationLevel=country&mode=location .
Deadline: 15, February , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: