Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
- Terms of Employment: Yearly renewable contract
- Salary and Benefits :Negotiable
- Language:A good command of spoken & written English
Education: PhD Degree in the field of Manufacturing or Electric/Electronic r Automotive Engineering and Proven experience of at least 8 years in academic administration and leadership position universities and/or colleges and can provide clearances or MSC Degree in the field of manufacturing or Electric/Electronic or Automotive Engineering ,and proven experience at least 10 years in academic administration and leadership Position in universities and/or Colleges and can provide clearances .
- Experiences in higher education institution involving teaching Curriculum Management and Development ,research and consultancy
- Evidence of successful academic leadership and managing staff with teamwork
- Demonstrated experience in working with and promoting diversity and inclusion
- Demonstrated experience gathering student feedback to inform program development and commitment to student engagement
- Capable of working within a culture of shared governance academic freedom and due process
- Ability to build trust and develop people to work collaboratively
- Ability and experiences to faster creative avenues for student engagement
- Ability to plan ,Manage and implement change effectively
Ability to analyze complex problems and generate effective solutions
- Provides overall leadership towards achievement of the highest possible level of excellence in teaching ,research and community services in all existing fields of education in the College
- Ensure and maintain a climate that is hospitable to creativity and innovation in all existing fields of training
Specific Duties and Responsibilities :
- Direct ,coordinate and guide all academic and administrative activities of the College in accordance with the polices of the government and that of the Foundation
- Direct all departments and ensure that they execute or make to be executed policies and directives issued as well as decisions and orders given by the Academic Commission
- Prepares its internal policies and regulations and submit to the relevant bodies for approval before application
Direct preparation of annual operational plan and budget of the college and ensures its proper utilization
- Represent the college in all academic related focuses from Ministry of Education Bureau ,HERQA etc,to acquaint the Foundation with existing and new policy issues and directives
The Foundation provides 100% medical coverage locally and free housing and transport faculties
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can send non returnable application with CV and Copies of relevant credential to the following address .
Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation
P.O.Box 2568 Addis Ababa
Or Menschen fuer Mecnsen Foundation
Agro Technical & Technology College
Deadline:December 17, 2021
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: