Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
- Language :A good command of spoken and written English
- Salary: Negotiable
- Terms of Employmnet:Yearly renewable contract
- Duty Station:F Ankober Integrated Rural e Development Project (AKIRDP) North Shoa,Ankober
Education:Advanced Diploma/BA Degree in Building Construction ,Civil Engineering ,Construction Technology Management
Experience:6 Years for Diploma & 4 years for BA Degree
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertakes feasibility study and site selections prepare bill of quantities and design for all civil construction works
- Monitor & supervise all civil construction activities
- Prepare check and verify all project construction payments
- Ensure construction works are technically correct and appropriate
- Involve in the preparation of annual budget and plan
- Compile periodic reports
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirement can send non returnable application CV and copies of relevant document to the following address.
Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation
Deadline:November 12, 2021
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: