Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Kerchanshe Trading PLC is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Human Resource Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Human Resource Officer
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems at branch level
- Be actively involve in recruitment by, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Assess training needs and development trainings manuals
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation
- Adhere to laws and regulations
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Ensure that all staff information are properly filed, updated and confidentiality is maintained
- Update the quarterly recruitment tracking sheet and share to the concerned staff.
- Create CV pool system that can be used for emergency recruitment.
- Support other day to day HR activities.
- BA degree in business management, public Administration, and HR management or related fields.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as Human Resource officer, preferably experience with a FMCG company and at least 2 year working experience as HR officer.
- Must be able to multi-task and is detail-oriented.
- Excellent organizational and requirement skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, judgment and decision-making ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English,
- Amharic and other languages are more advantageous.
- Ability screening, selecting, summarize and conducting an interview.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work proactively and anticipate future needs or obstacles before they arise.
- Demonstrate initiative in the work environment.
- Flexible and team player.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 23, February , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: