United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) is looking for qualified applicants for following open position.
Human Resources Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Gonder, Ethiopia.
Human Resources Assistant
- Provide assistance on general HR queries and follow-up actions, to ensure consistent and high-quality HR services are delivered to clients.
- Provide guidance and on-the-job training to other staff, to support their career development and increased knowledge of HR systems and procedures required to perform their duties.
- Liaise with other internal units/offices on HR-related matters, i.e. payroll, contracts, benefits, entitlements, etc. and provide the necessary information in order to enable timely HR services.
- Extract and compile HR data on staff recruitment and selection, contractual conditions, entitlements, performance, and training requirements, to support analysis and reporting needs.
- Provide administrative support in various HR activities in the areas of work allocated by the professional officer including onboarding of new staff members in compliance with relevant processes and procedures.
- Maintain confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards.
- Draft various HR documentation required for the specific area of work (e.g. employment contracts, transfer letters, training-related documents, etc.) ensuring accuracy and meeting established deadlines.
- Use HR management systems for entering and updating a variety of HR data including assistance in monitoring various deadlines (e.g. contract expiration, PACE, etc.), ensuring compliance with the established deadlines and accuracy of HR data.
- Support staff deployment and related administrative actions including preparation of basic reports, to facilitate efficient HR service enabling WFP to respond quickly to a crisis.
- Completion of secondary school education.
- University degree in Management, business administration or other related relevant fields.
- Five or more years of progressively responsible support work experience in general administrative work, including at least three years in human resources or other related fields.
- Knowledge of general HR administrative work practices and methods gained through relevant technical training and experience.
- Good communication skills and a basic understanding of HR principles and their application in order to respond to and resolve general HR queries.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of individuals in order to provide a high-quality support service.
- Ability to collate and compile relevant data from a variety of sources in order to produce periodic reports for supervisor(s).
- Ability to monitor and record personnel files and documentation in an organized manner and in line with compliance standards.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 28, February , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: