Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
IFB Business Communication Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia.
IFB Business Communication Officer
- Drafting, regular proactive media initiatives including media releases, comment pieces, and letters to editors ensuring balance across the Coopbank Alhuda’s activities.
- On-going media monitoring and advising appropriate staff of relevant stories; and publication of a regular ‘news roundup’ email.
- Maintaining and updating a data of media contacts.
- Furthering good relations with key journalists, particularly environment and education correspondents.
- Assisting with any other aspects of the Coopbank Alhuda’s media work as directed by Supervisor.
- Co-coordinating, editing and drafting text for the timely Bulletin of forthcoming news and events relating Coopbank Alhuda.
- Editing media-related materials for inclusion on Coopbank website, including media releases.
- Supporting the Management in editing the Annual Review reports Monthly and annual internal reports on media and other activities, and on media coverage for specific events and launches (including the annual conference) as appropriate.
- Assisting the Team and Process’s with the publication and distribution of their events listings statement to appropriate media.
- Overseeing the Coopbank Alhuda’s hired Graphic designer.
- Sourcing pictures and images for Coopbank Alhuda’s publications (such as the Bulletin and Annual Review) and website.
- Provide ideas for IFB CSR activities, researching various opportunities as necessary
- Implement the CSR programs.
- Coordinate logistical aspects of an activity.
- Champion and promote CSR activities, actively encouraging employee participation.
- Provide communication to and from employees.
- Provide feedback on recent CSR activities and program.
- Overseeing a rolling 12-month event calendar for Coopbank Alhuda and Coopbank.
- Planning, management and delivery of Coopbank Alhuda related major and minor events.
- Work in conjunction with Market Research and Business Communication Process and other divisions to deliver effective high-quality events.
- Develop and maintain event guidelines.
- Assessing, reviewing and managing events against guidelines.
- Liaising with venues, suppliers and departments in regard to content, materials, equipment, displays and other essentials to ensure coordinated delivery of events.
- Coordinating the preparation of proposals, briefing packs, speech notes and ministerial minutes for events.
- Provide inputs in the developing and managing project specific budgets within established guidelines.
- Conducting post-event reviews for reporting.
- BA Degree in Marketing Management, Journalism and Communication, Folklore and Linguistics field study.
- Minimum of three years relevant experience.
- Media Management,
- Print and E-communication,
- Public relation and Liaison,
- CSR Management, and
- Event Management.
- Proven proficiency of Listening, Speaking and Writing Afan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages are Mandatory.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: https://coopbankoromia.com.et/job/ifb-business-communication-officer/
Deadline: 21, February , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: