VisionFund MFI is looking for qualified applicants for following open position
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Undertakes and facilitate marketing of saving products & consumer loans
- Supervises and reviews the work of the teller(s) and reports to the branch manager any discrepancy within the day;
- Ensures that there is sufficient personnel available to attend to expected number of clients;
- Monitors and controls all the post dated checks, land titles, and other important documents
- Undertake preparation and review of CRV as per the collection schedule,
- Performs cash operations (withdrawals and deposits), disbursements, payments
- Performs regular check of the actual cash balance on hand and reconciles it with the balance according to the cash module of the MIS system and immediately reports discrepancies to the BM;
- Maintains minimum/ maximum cash in accordance with the MFI policy & prevailing management guidelines;
- Ensures that fake bank notes are neither received nor disbursed to the clients;
- Prepares variance report for cash collected against the collection schedule and prepares necessary end of day reports;
- Conducts end-of –business cash counts and packs the money.
- Acts as custodian of the branch vault, safes, and main door keys and combinations in tandem with the Branch Manager or his/her delegate.
- A minimum of Diploma in Accounting/Management/Banking/Marketing/Rural development/ Cooperative or related social science fields.
- Practical credit or cash handling or related work experience of 2 years.
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude.
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values.
- Good knowledge in economic and financial topics.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy is desirable.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: VFE_vacancy@wvi.org Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 31, January , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: