Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
TechnoServe is looking for qualified applicants the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia.
- Design structure, processes for selection and management of the grant fund
- Be the primary contact person to answer questions related to application, monitoring, and closeout procedures
- Announce a fund opportunity that outlines all the pertinent information and requirements for an applicant to assess their eligibility, competency, and interest in the funding opportunity; ensure the fund is advertised regularly and on mediums that are easily accessible to applicants
- Solicit and identify investment opportunities and coach those companies through the application process
- Pre-screen applications to ensure it includes all the required elements to qualify for the grant
- Initiate and facilitate the evaluation process by sharing all the necessary documents with the selection committee will assess and score each application.
- Initiate and conduct pre-award assessment/due diligence .
- Track the status and keep a record of all applicants.
- Demonstrate profitability of private sector investments in infrastructure & logistics that benefit male and female smallholder farmers.
- Explore appropriate, affordable technologies that address proper harvesting, storage, and potential service providers for the technologies identified.
- Engage and convince private companies to invest in H4G geographies in the identified areas.
- MSc/BSc in Economics, business, management, finance, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years (for BSc) and 1 year (for Masters) years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Strong familiarity with foundations of Finance, Accounting, and economics.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong and very detailed oriented when planning and preparing documents
- Problem solver, a structured thinker with high attention to detail
- Innovative mindset; learning attitude
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Committed to quality and achieving impact; motivated; high level of integrity and honesty.
- A results-focused achiever with a high sense of ownership.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 06 , March , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: