Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
International Rescue Committee (IRC) is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa , Ethiopia.
- Ensure all IRC standard software are installed on every IRC computer.
- Support staff in Network, Hardware, and software issues.
- Make sure the Network Infrastructure both in Addis and field offices and their Camp sites are properly functioning.
- Frequently monitor the internet usage and network devices of the IRC Officers and their Camp sites Internet connection.
- Support Procurement officers in Identifying the right IT related equipment purchase.
- Follow up on IT related equipment maintenance in collaboration with other units.
- Prepare field visit program/schedule and implement it.
- Frequently travel to the field for IT support visit as planned and as the need arise.
- Take IRC computer inventory using the ServiceNow application to track all our computers.
- Keep track of helpdesk tickets and assign them to the responsible staff. Resolve Helpdesk tickets assigned for him/her.
- Follow up with the internet service provider if internet connection is not working or when there is a slow internet connection.
- Install and maintain Local-area networks (LAN), Which includes all field offices in IRC Ethiopia Program.
- Installing and configuring network devices like Print Server, Switch/Hubs, Router and cabling.
- Work closely with Local and regional IT team on setting up IT Infrastructure and maintenance of existing Infrastructure.
- Manage and Troubleshoot the WIFI devices in all the offices under his/her management.
- Configure a computer to connect to the local area network.
- Installing and configuring network software on a server.
- University Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information technology or other related fields of study.
- Certifications on Microsoft server administration or CCNA is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years in relevant work experience as IT professional or IT support staff.
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC hardware, including Microsoft platforms (Excel, Outlook…)
- Experience installing, configuring, and managing both wired and wireless LAN.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Customer/Client service experience.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 15, March , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: