One Acre Fund is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
IT Support Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
IT Support Officer
- Plan and accomplish a preventive maintenance schedule.
- Coordinate with logistics department on IT equipment procurement.
- Check, install and train users on new IT equipment procured with standard set by our organization.
- Learn and troubleshoot fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware
- Use and maintain IT support ticketing system, facilitate tech equipment physical status dashboard
- Contribute to other department priorities through special projects related to field technology and/or data Technology.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT or Related Fields.
- 2+ years of experience in IT related fields
- Understand the basic principles of structured cabling and the practicalities of connecting network devices.
- Have Basic Knowledge of Laptops, Printer and Smartphone problem diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Computer formatting and software installation skills, ie how clean a computer, how to download, install and update programs and drivers, etc.
- Good communication skills with non-technical colleagues.
- Have intermediate communication skill in English.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: https://boards.greenhouse.io/oneacrefundethiopia/jobs/4735936?gh_src=4ad227f41us
Deadline: 20, February , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels:
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.