Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
ACTED is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Benishangul Gumuz ,Ethiopia.
- Ensure all commodities and goods are well organized in the stock by project/program
- Ensure all commodities and goods have stock cards and registered in “Stock Situation Report”;
- Ensure all commodities for stock commodities IN/OUT have “Stock Request” form, “Waybill or Reception Voucher” and properly recorded in “Stock Cards” and “Stock Situation Report”;
- Ensure the tidiness and well protection of goods/commodities in stock and monthly stock inspection form is filled in by (non-logistic member) regularly;
- Ensure the safety and security of stock/Warehouse and ACTED commodities/goods within stock; – check the fire extinguishers are in working condition in stock, control the entrance and exit door locks etc.)
- The Logistic assistant is assisting the team in all procurements for ACTED in Benishangul Gumz and his key responsibilities listed but not limited below:
- To receive Order form – cross check the items and ensure the OF (Order Form) is filled with clear descriptions, delivery timeline, delivery location as well as the budget has validated by Finance;
- To ensure to respect ACTED procurement procedures for each purchase
- To find and Prepare the list of successful suppliers
- To ensure fair and transparent selection of suppliers in each procurement;
- To prepare procurement memo, contracts, purchase orders based on fair and transparent negotiation with suppliers/contractors;
- To follow with Finance on weekly basis contract follow up (CFU) to ensure all procurement contracts under scenario (C, D and E) is registered and recorded.
- Collecting quotations from potential supplier.
- Updating the status of the orders with the Order Follow Up (OFU).
- To ensure all procurement has been followed by delivery follow up (waybills, reception vouchers and packing list).
- To follow with field to send the signed waybill, reception vouchers and packing list after delivery IMMEDIATELY.
- To attach and file each delivery forms (waybill, reception voucher and packing list) with each relevant purchase documents in designated folder.
- To ensure the received quantity in the waybill(s) corresponds with the purchase documents and Order Form (OF).
- Degree/Higher Diploma preferably in Business Administration or related field.
- Two years experience in working with International NGOs in the similar level.
- Motivated and create in approaches to work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective and working relationships
- Excellent communication skills, personable and articulate
- Proficiency in English language, both written and spoken
- Local language is a mandatory requirement
- Strong team player of high integrity, pleasant personality, ability to work under least supervision and meet strict deadlines.
- Computer literate and with excellent IT Knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in overall responsibility and accountability for the logistical and administration management of an organization;
- Good public Relations with strong negotiation skills.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: email@example.com Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 09, February , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: