Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Kerchanshe Trading Company is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Bule Hora, Ethiopia.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Keep an updated database on all of the machines information, defective units and final products.
- Regularly conduct tests of the machines performance and operating capacity.
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Ensure the machines are regularly checked and cleaned.
- Monitor and control the machine performance and settings.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Level III/IV/BSc Degree in General Mechanic, Electro Mechanical /Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3/4/5 years of experience respectively at leading or supervising operating, engineering/maintenance team.
- Experience in a coffee manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Proven experience as a machine operator.
- Good understanding of production procedures and best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of safety methods and hazard regulations.
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools.
- Understanding of coffee production procedures.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: email@example.com Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 19, January , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: