Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Pathfinder International is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Manager, Resource Mobilization
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia.
Manager, Resource Mobilization
- Build a pipeline of Ethiopia-based donors and pursue fundraising/revenue sources across government, corporate, foundation, individual, and other donors.
- Develop an overall strategy for how funds will be sourced and develop proactive outreach strategies, in coordination with the country director and global Business Development (BD) team. Plan should include strategies to engage new donors (traditional and non-traditional).
- Work with the technical and country team to identify gaps in the funding portfolio for out years and support the development of proactive concept papers that are marketable to donors.
- Assists in conceptualizing program activities for the country program portfolio. Liaises with the institutional, private sector, and individual giving programs on building new donor relationships and generating new program opportunities.
- Build and qualify pipeline of Ethiopian corporate and Individual donors. Engage in and be responsible for all aspects of the donor development cycle donor identification, cultivation, solicitation, acknowledgment, and stewardship.
- Supports Country Director in donor engagement opportunities and visibility opportunities, including scheduling high-value meetings, logistics, donor briefs, pitch decks, and others as needed.
- Develops local and global material to showcase Pathfinder’s project and country program impact to position Pathfinder for expanded work within the country and across the region. Coordinates with local and global communications to ensure that all stakeholders are kept current with information on Pathfinder’s programs and impact in the country and worldwide, through successful collaboration with global Communications.
- Schedule high-value meetings and events in Ethiopia to grow Pathfinder’s name recognition and highlight the impact of our programs to key institutional and individual funding audiences.
- Stays current on the competitive landscape and donor intelligence at the country level for Pathfinder’s sectoral interests. Evaluates comparative strengths and weaknesses and complementarities of organizations working in the region through market analysis.
- Stays abreast of Pathfinder programs and achievements and provides advice on engagement with local donor representatives, as well as assists with global donor communication in coordination with Global BD team and the country director.
- Build a detailed landscape of strategic local partners, assessing their comparative strengths and capacities for possible inclusion in the country program’s proposal and business development initiatives. Develops scopes of work and teaming agreements with local partners. Works with the Global BD team to evaluate roles and Scope of Work for global-level partners.
- Maintains a resource library of positioning documents, including revising and updating capability statements, strategy documents and others that can be shared with partners and donors as required.
- Master’s degree in business management, communications, marketing or a related field, or a combination of education and experience that yields the minimally required competencies.
- 5 – 10 years relevant work experience preferably in International NGOs.
- Work experience in fundraising or marketing for the non-profit sector.
- Fundraising principles and practices: Knowledge of individual, corporate, and foundation fundraising, including standards and guidelines for writing proposals and managing overall corporate and foundation solicitation efforts.
- Communications, marketing, and public relations: knowledge and experience in the creation of communications materials and coordination of communications events for the organization.
- Networking: Ability to network and manage multiple complex pursuits.
- Funding Sources: Knowledge of USG and non-USG donor agencies and their funding priorities and associated regulations.
- Communication: Advanced oral and written communication skills using different forms of media.
- Research and development: knowledge of current issues, emerging funding trends in SRHR
- Software applications: Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Adobe Acrobat.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 14, March , 2023.