Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
SOS Children’s Villages is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia.
- Supporting project colleagues in designing and implementing a comprehensive M&E plan for the project in line with the RBM guide.
- Supporting the project colleagues and partner organizations in the process of developing M&E tools
- Providing technical assistance to project colleagues while undertaking monitoring, evaluation and reporting in line with the identified outcomes, and outputs.
- Initiating and leading joint program supportive monitoring.
- Ensuring the regular collection and capturing of beneficiary data into the PDB.
- Organizing M&E trainings for project staffs and partner organizations in line with the SOS Children’s Villages Ethiopia RBM guide.
- Designing ToR for mid-term and summative project evaluations as well as baseline studies and ensuring external assessments attain good quality.
- Guiding and supporting project colleagues in the process of developing strategies to improving project M&E activities;
- Contributing to the wide organizational learning by identifying, documenting and disseminating lessons learned, and good practices.
- Regularly reviewing and improving the project M&E system by seeking stakeholder inputs.
- Ensuring that child safeguarding and child protection mainstreaming are integrated into all MERA frameworks through measurable output and outcome indicators;l
- Leading the process of piloting and scaling up local level beneficiary complaints’ mechanisms in relation to staff conduct, with an emphasis on the Child Protection Policy and measure to prevent sexual exploitation of women and childrenRaising sessions and capacity building trainings in relation to Child Safeguarding to prevent and protect children and young people from all forms of abuse, abandonment, exploitation, violence and discrimination.
- Supporting children and young people to make them understand the CS risks and protection mechanisms.
- Responsible to report any CS suspicion, concern, allegation or incident immediately, following Child Safeguarding reporting procedures. CS reports should be made to the CS team at programme level and/or to the respective line manager.
- BA/BSC Degree in Sociology, Economics, Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, or other relevant field;
- A minimum of 4 years hand-on experience in managing and executing Monitoring and Evaluation activities for donor-funded programs.
- Demonstrated familiarity with and understanding of qualitative and quantitative Monitoring & Evaluation methodologies that incorporate rigorous statistical methods, impact evaluation, participatory Monitoring and Evaluation techniques; and developing and implementing M&E plan and Results Framework.
- Proven experience in leading and managing programs and projects
Oral and written fluency in English and Amharic;
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
- Excellent understanding of computer applications.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 28 , February , 2023.