One Acre Fund is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Program Impact Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Program Impact Lead
- Increase the social return on investment of our tree planting programs
- Pilot new products and business models.
- Initiate, pitch and lead the design of trials and research projects for innovations that have the potential to either increase program impact or reduce program costs.
- Ensure quality research design and methodology, thoroughly review results and provide actionable recommendations to Leadership.
- Determine and guide new profitable and environmentally-friendly species and practices into our tree programs
- Identify, test, model and make recommendations on new tree species that could be scaled up based on One Acre Fund’s program scale evaluation criteria.
- Collaborate with the Operations lead and Training lead on product scale-up protocols.
- Ensure tree species seed management and quality control protocols, and participate in technical vendor selection panels.
- Initiate, test and promote program improvements that help women benefit more from our agroforestry programs.
- Lead your staff’s development through coaching, SMART delegation and regular performance evaluations.
- Lead department annual budgeting, cash forecast and monthly spending reporting using One Acre Fund’s online tools.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Horticulture, Forestry, NRM or a related field. Very strong work experience could substitute for a Masters’s degree.
- At least six years of professional work experience.
- At least two years managing at least one person working on complex technical, policy or decision or technical projects.
- At least one year of experience working with farmers in community projects.
- Advanced financial or economic modeling skills.
- Knowledge management and synthesis skills.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
Deadline: 28, February , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: