World Food Programme (WFP) is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Programme Assistant (Hotline Operator)
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Programme Assistant (Hotline Operator)
- Answer, record, respond to, escalate and manage incoming calls and text messages from beneficiaries and other stakeholders
- Clearly translate a complaint from the original or local language into written English.
- Categorize, analyze, screen, and consolidate information about complaints and feedback to subsequent actions;
- Record the incoming complaints, inquiries and feedback in the customer relations management database system (Sugar CRM).
- Continuously update the system by recording action taken and facilitating close out of cases resolved once feedback is provided to beneficiaries
- Assign all issues which require investigation to the respective CFM focal point staff after the screening process in line with the escalation matrix
- Interact with relevant units within WFP Ethiopia to follow up on complaints in consultation with the complaints and feedback team. Follow up with the response to feedback and complaints and facilitate timely closure.
- Provide information to beneficiaries in response to inquiries regarding WFP program and services.
- Provide regular updates, information summaries and periodic reports to the Complaints and Feedback Team (CFT) and MEAL team leader, Head of the program (HOP), and Deputy head of the program (DHOP).
- Compile and escalate sensitive complaints like harassment, SEA, abuse, and exploitation and categorized them in line with the standard operating procedures
- Facilitate/assist program managers to chair and act as secretariat for the complaints & feedback team, document minutes and other records of the meeting
- Facilitate caller satisfaction surveys to gauge the effectiveness of the hotline.
- Contribute to the development of standardized key messages, necessary to facilitate first-case resolution for common queries in all coordination with all units.
- Adhere to the personal data privacy and protection principles, especially upholding confidentiality in the CFM process from beginning to end including related information.
- Keep updated on WFP programmes and service delivery as well as the needs of beneficiaries and target group/priority beneficiaries.
- Contribute to the rollout of the hotline through community sensitization initiatives.
- Strict adherence to WFP procedures/policies and humanitarian principles.
- Take part in the protection advocacy and promotion activities of WFP.
- Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Completion of secondary school education or post-secondary certificate in the related functional area and/or a diploma or a university degree in economics, business administration, social sciences, development studies or management.
- At least Four years of Programme related experience. Community engagement experience is an added advantage.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=351958&_ga=2.140414960.230216787.1674489262-1284693964.1656568937
Deadline: 05, February , 2022
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: