Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
UNICEF is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Plan, manage and participate in monitoring and internal and external evaluation initiatives on UNICEF programmes on building self-reliance for refugees and host communities
- Ensure robust multi-sector coordinated planning – at macro and micro level- taking into account principles of results orientation, value for money and establishing new ways of working in linking development-refugee responses
- Act as a focal point for the strategic collaboration framework with UNHCR and ensure a robust coordination mechanism internally on planning and implementation of activities under that framework
- Plan, manage and participate in programme reviews and annual reviews with government, UNHCR and other counterparts to assess progress and to engage stakeholders to take required action/interventions to achieve results
- Prepare regular monitoring and evaluation reports to identify gaps, strengths/weaknesses in programme and management, identify lessons learned and use the knowledge gained for development planning and timely intervention to achieve programme goals
- Monitor interventions to assess progress, identify bottlenecks and potential problems and take timely decisions to resolve issues and/or refer to relevant staff and external stakeholders for timely resolution (including bi-monthly reports for UNICEF Ethiopia’s Programme Management Team Meeting).
- An advanced university degree (Master’s) in Social Sciences, Programme Management, International Relations, Development Studies, Humanitarian Affairs, Law or a directly related technical field(s) is required.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience, at national and international levels, in the coordination and monitoring of large programmes, results-based management
- Previous work experience in an emergency duty station/ context, in particular related to refugees and migration, is considered an asset.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 24, February , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: