Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
VSO is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Moyale, Ethiopia.
- We are looking for someone with experience managing safeguarding in the context of humanitarian, development and peacebuilding programmes in Ethiopia.
- You are expected to have undertaken safeguarding training with demonstrable experience in child safeguarding, protection against sexual exploitation and abuse.
- You will have practical experience of designing and delivering training and ongoing capacity building in safeguarding and security.
- You will also have previous experience of managing safeguarding incidents and sensitive support to survivors of gender-based violence and people affected by conflict
- The ideal candidate should have experience working in Oromia preferably Borena Zone along Ethiopia-Kenya border, have excellent communication skills, good command of both spoken and written English and Oromo languages.
- Undertaken safeguarding training.
- Experience working with children, corporate leadership, celebrities and youth.
- Demonstrable experience in child safeguarding, protection against sexual exploitation and abuse or other relevant specialism .
- Significant of experience managing safeguarding in the context of humanitarian, development and peacebuilding programmes in Ethiopia
- Experience of safeguarding incidences and responses at an organizational level
- Experience of strengthening local community capacity on referral systems and safeguarding
- Previous experience of high-volume casework management and confidential and sensitive support to GBV survivors and people affected by conflict
- Practical experience of designing and delivering training and ongoing capacity building in safeguarding and security.
- Experience of working in a cross-cultural context an advantage.
- Experience of working with volunteers.
- Experience of working in Oromia region.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: https://vso.secure.force.com/jobopportunities/Job_DetailsPage?jid=a0m3z00000GGpFQ&m=i
Deadline: 28, February , 2023.