Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Yegna Trading PLC is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Bahir Dar, Ethiopia.
- Check the financial feasibility of projects, evaluates alternative sources of financing and investment options to recommend the best action for management.
- Checks the accuracy of books of accounts and performs other advanced general accounting tasks.
- Consolidates account balances of the general ledger to produce interim and end-of-period financial reports for both internal and external use.
- Compiles account balances and prepares a schedule of receivables, payables, and other accounts for management consideration or to complete the accounting cycle.
- Conducts liquidity ratio, asset management ratio, leverage ratio, and profitability ratio analyses on financial statements to evaluate the financial performance of the company against industry standards and other benchmarks.
- Compiles the latest and confirmed balances of the general ledger accounts to produce interim or regular financial reports.
- Verifies that bank statements are reconciled with the company’s book of accounts.
- double-checks references and cross-references in postings and source documents.
- Examines records of current and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and incurred obligations to forecast future revenues and expenses.
- Verifies that expenditures are justified, properly made, signed, and charged to the correct accounts.
- Examines the agreement of subsidiary ledger balances and control account balances in the general ledger, as well as the equality of debit and credit totals (trial balance) of general ledger account balances.
- Extracts account balances from the general ledger and prepares a schedule of accounts upon request by management or to complete the accounting cycle.
- Reviews all entries to asset, liability, capital, revenue, and expense accounts for accuracy and completeness and recommends appropriate corrections as needed.
- Ensures that the physical count of inventories is consistent with their balances in the book of accounts.
- Checks the correctness of petty cash payment vouchers and account coding.
- Checks and verifies payroll accuracy and computes employees’ required pension fund contributions.
- Examines the delivery order memorandum register to ensure that all deliveries are invoiced.
- examines and verifies the accuracy of all registers and register totals for general ledger posting.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual statements needed to show the financial position, operation results, changes in cash balance, and retained earnings of the company.
- Entertains audit review feedback given on the books of accounts and accounting practices of the company.
- performs other job-related duties as required by the immediate supervisor.
- 6 years of relevant experience.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: email@example.com Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 28, January , 2023.