UNHCR is looking for qualified and competent applicant for the following position:
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Assosa, Ethiopia.
- In compliance with supply chain rules and procedures, support the related supply activities to facilitate UNHCR end to end processes resulting in a timely and quality delivery of goods and services to persons of concern.
- Support warehouse management, assist the process of the custom clearance of consignments, assist in drafting exemption requests, assist with goods & services deliveries and assist in providing information on the status of requests and the availability of items in the supply chain.
- Assist in maintaining accurate and comprehensive records on supply activities and assist in providing reports and updates periodically, and on request.
- Assist in the preparation of purchase requests.
- Assist in preparing quotation requests and tenders, assist in producing bid-tabulations from tenders, and assist preparing purchase orders for approval as per instructions of senior Supply staff or other line managers.
- Assist in dispatch approved Purchase Orders, and assist in follow-up with the delivery of ordered commodities and services.
- Assist in producing standard asset management reports and other asset information, periodically and when requested.
- Assist in identify and assess vendors based on their capability for delivering commodities and services. Assist in maintaining vendor and item master databases.
- Assist in maintaining accurate data in all relevant business systems. Assist in compiling statistical information on supply chain related matters that will assist in decision making.
- Assist in ensuring local liaison to effectively support the supply activities.
- Assist in the management of the storage of goods according to “best practices” and UNHCR rules and regulations.
- Assist in managing Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) effectively according to UNHCR rules and regulation including registration and marking of new PPE, physical verification of PPE, preparation of agreements and disposal forms (including submissions to LAMB/AMB), and assistance with disposal of PPE.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- High School Diploma or Bachelor or equivalent or higher
- 1 year relevant experience .
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: https://unhcr.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Asosa-Ethiopia/Supply-Assistant_JR2310798-1
Deadline: 3, February , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: