Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
International Rescue Committee (IRC) is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Supply Chain Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Gambela, Ethiopia.
Supply Chain Manager
- Lead proper procurement documentation as per IRC filing protocol. Prepared PR & PO tracking and generated appropriate reports from the BvA system.
- Ensure that transparent and responsive procurement process is implemented and maintain in Gambella Field Office in line with IRC policy and procedures.
- Ensure service contractual agreement to be signed as per IRC Ethiopia authorization level and make sure that terms and conditions stated in the contract are fulfilled during implementation.
- Establish and implement appropriate PR tracking mechanism within the field office and country office Supply Chain (e-mailed PRs) team and update relevant program managers and Field Coordinator.
- Lead to have MPA/MSA for major category of goods and service used.
- Support field office team to utilize MPA/MSA managed procurement of goods and services.
- Support preparation of procurement plan and spending plan for active grants.
- Actively participate in all grant opening, review and closing meetings and provide constructive and informed comments and suggestions.
- Lead and ensure procurement contracts terms and conditions are as per IRC terms and conditions for all procurement.
- Ensure all field office goods and service needs are timely delivered.
- Ensure all grants allocated budget for operation are managed properly and timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Advanced professional certification in supply chain management and/or emergency response management strongly preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience in handling humanitarian supply chain.
- Strong ERP roll out and management skills.
- Confirmed ability to develop and roll-out supply chain policy and SOPs.
- Clear training and mentoring ability.
- Experience working with a diverse portfolio of Donors and knowledge of specific donor guidelines.
- Have a high degree of flexibility and ability to work under sometimes acute hardship conditions against tight deadlines.
- Strong computer and software skills, including Microsoft Office applications, other SC tools.
- Ability to lead teams.
- Change management.
- Risk management.
- Decision-making capability.
- Cross-Functional collaboration.
- Task based management system ability.
- Result Focus.
- Effective Communication.
- Problem-Solving ability.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 28, February, 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: