Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
American Chamber of Commerce Ethiopia is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Evaluate the training needs by interviewing staff and managers.
- Analyze the impact and consequences of training.
- Create training modules based on the training requirement.
- Arrange activities including in-house and off-site locations like presentations, role-playing exercises etc.
- Develop new or modified existing content that includes clear objectives for all trainings, workshops, activities, and projects.
- Order instructional materials like manuals, reference books, etc.
- Engage trainees in your training process with the help of visual aids and improved courses.
- Provide a positive environment and manage group conduct to promote active engagement of participants in the learning process.
- Works closely and collaboratively with instructional designers, subject matter experts, colleagues, and key stakeholders to define project scope, strategy, budget, and outcomes.
- Plan, develop, implement, and manage a human service provider’s stakeholder team through complete task definitions and work requirement identification and assignments.
- Calculate and prepare reports on training costs.
- Ensure that the training costs fits in the sanctioned budget.
- Discuss career-pathing opportunities with managers.
- Stay up to date about the latest training practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- Proven 2+ years of experience as a Training Facilitator, Training Coordinator or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of talent management and career paths
- Ability to conduct training needs assessment procedures
- Familiarity with modern and traditional training techniques
- Extraordinary organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: email@example.com Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 11, March , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: